i don't know how to talk to my girlfriend when she's mad i cant find a way to approche to her or make her happ?

Favorite Answer

It's easy..............replace her!

hey :)

not many people do know how to approach their partner when they are mad. A lot of people would say put your arms around her but there are some people (like me) who cannot stand being touched when they are angry. So I guess the first thing to do would be to suss out what kind of angry person she is. Does she want to be held? Or does she want space? Approach her at a time when she is not angry and finds out what she wants and expects from you when she is angry or upset. This should give you a lot of insight on what to do in these situations. The key to any relationship is communication!

Source(s): experience

Well, Shes either cheating on you, or you guys are so over, because your coming to random people for answers in YOUR relationship. OH yeah btw Were not dating her YOU are... Try being nice, if that doesn't work Your screwed.

Source(s): Me, Myself, And I

leave her. she will come to you.