? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

movie review can you see if its oki?

Each one of us happened to wake up after a long stage of sleep when they got into motions of relief or sadness. The first of these two states, related to the fact that the dream itself was not very pleasant, and the transition in the waking state was most wanted. Regret and disappointment overwhelmed those who did not want to stop dreaming. Sometimes, regardless of the feelings after waking up, comes up and the third stage of feelings – fear.

This trend had a place in Christopfera Nolan's latest film "inception. Cobb House (Leonardo DiCaprio) worked as an industrial spy. His job applied him to break into the human subconscious to steal valuable information, those that were not even said to its own mothers, wife's and lovers. Even that Cobb is the best in what hes doing and owing such an amazing skills he cant find his happiness in his life. His own job got him into deep level of sleep. Long hours in dream, perfection that he never had made him lost control of reality and realization of losing what was the most important to him , his family. First he was losing contact with his kids and soon with his own wife. Inception is mostly about getting out of deep dream level into reality. Its long journey and there is a lot of emotions involved.

We can say that Dreamland is delights, but it can be very frightening at the same time. Nolan first shows the viewer the beauty that lies in between of reality and illusion, but then he assume that it can be a trap made by our own fears. Is being in dream a reality ? That question was ask by humans for years. Some people believe that we live in our dreams and our life is a dream. Only death will get us to our happiness. Perhaps that quote is correct then why cant we remember some of our dreams and why would we want to life in our fears? .

can you please correct it for me thank you ... English is my second language

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Namito
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In Christopfera Nolan's latest film "Inception” a character waking up in one of two states is recurring theme. Everyone may experience waking up after a long period of sleep with disparate emotions depending on what the dream was about. The first of these two states, related to the fact that the dream itself was not very pleasant is relief because the transition to the waking state was most wanted. However, regret and disappointment may overwhelmed those who did not want to stop dreaming. Sometimes, regardless of the feelings after waking up, is a third one – fear of not knowing what is real

Cobb House (Leonardo DiCaprio) worked as an industrial spy. His job was to break into the human subconscious to steal valuable information, those that were kept hidden and not spoken aloud to the to others, even mothers, wife's and lovers. Although Cobb is the best in what he is doing, even with such amazing skills, he can’t find his happiness in his life. His job gets him into deep level of sleep. Long hours in dream, perfection that he never had, made him lose control of reality and the realization of losing what was the most important to him , his family. First he was losing contact with his kids and soon with his own wife.

The beginning of the film is mostly about getting out of deep dream level into reality. It is a long journey and there are a lot of emotions involved.

We can say that Dreamland has its delights, but it can be very frightening at the same time. Nolan first shows the viewer the beauty that lies in between of reality and illusion, but then he assumes that it can be a trap made by our own fears. Is being in dream a reality? That question has been asked by humans for years. Some people believe that we live in our dreams and our life is a dream. “Only death will get us to our happiness”. Perhaps that quote is correct then why can’t we remember some of our dreams and why would we want to live in our fears?

Source(s): editing to rephrase what you were saying.
  • vela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I ought to examine the comments in the previous seeing the movie, or the precis from wikipedia. i do no longer recognize what i might do if I purely went into the movies with out having some clue what the movie is approximately.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.