Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Which set sounds better?

Which of these two sets sound better??

Allison, Lindsay, and Ashley

Allison, Lindsay, and Lauren

Does it sound strange with two names that start with the same letter in each set?

Allison, Lindsay and Lauren

I have always loved the name Lauren and Ashley was SO huge in the 90's (like Brittany) that it seems almost dated now the same way names like Olivia, Lily, Isabella, etc.. will be dated in another 10 years.

ETA - No, same letter for 2 names is fine. All 3 names are adorable.

Source(s): ..
  • Chels

Allison, Lindsay and Lauren sounds better.

I like the 2nd set better, Allison, Lindsay, & Lauren.

Source(s): ~*cheers*~

Allison, Lindsay and Lauren sounds better to me personally. :)

& I think it sounds fine, and the L sound in Allison works well with the other two.

(:

I like Ashley and Lindsay. But I don't like Allison at all.

Lauren is cute. :-)

sounds better to me: Lauren.

does it sound strange with same letter? well, I personally like different first letter names for siblings because if you want to buy them personalized things you only have to buy the first letter (for example: there's a cute plush pillow at a department store that has the letter "A", who gets the pillow if both kids have the same letter? Also, there is a cute necklace with the initial "L", which daughter gets the necklace? If one sees the other wearing it, or sleeping on it, they may feel weird about it.) Just my opinion, doesn't mean I'm right ;)

• maler

nicely, i'm not prepared on David.. even however i actually like Lydia... although, there became an respond to all and sundry else's twin names issue and that i somewhat favourite that answer... So I copied it and can paste it ideal here.. Aidan and Nadia - Aidan is Nadia in opposite Lucius and Uri - each names mean "gentle", yet Lucius is Latin and Uri is Hebrew Ethan and Eva/Emily Alex and Lexa - Anagrams

Addison lindsey lauren