Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Im going to be a homeless person for Halloween. Any Suggestions on my Poster?

Okay, So i have decided to be a homeless person for Halloween. I'm going to get a shopping cart and funny props for it, including a cardboard sign. (you know how hobos stand on the side of the road asking for money with a cardboard sign?) ...And im trying to think of sayings to put on it. I would like something common that homeless people say, but also a funny one. I would love it if you had any suggestions! Thank you!! :DD

Favorite Answer

Will work for Crack.

You often see signs saying "will work for food." To make it funny, you could put "will work for treats!" Homelessness is so sad, I don't think this is in especially good taste, but it's your choice.

Money for the poor :D

Get a tin can/cup and write 'needy' on it :)

Have fun !!

I bet you £1 you will read this.