What is the safest car?

Well im getting my license and i know how to drive since i used a simulator and with real steering weel and gas pedal. I just love to drive and driving in a track when i get older but my parents wants me to have the safest car since my parents do not want me to crash which i do not believe that but my parents really care and do not care about the price of the car. All i care that its sporty attractive and safe. But not cars like honda civic or ford fiesta those cars do not have the safest features as i did research about them.

Favorite Answer

The Lexus ES300, the Audi A4 and the BMW 330i topped the charts as the safest cars on the roads..

Safest car hmm i work at FCI .. www.fci.com to understand what iam doin'....

So One of the safest cars are Volvo nowdays...just search this car and read some description bout them to see...

But to make u a good day ...search a car thats called Dacia 1310 ...this was my dads first car.....its the SAFEST TRUST ME !! its a Romanian CAR !! :D

Use tha seatbelt !

Look to Consumer Reports. You can find the annual car reports about two or so months ago.

Their website has info but it is pay to view on the in depth stuff.