Holiday destination suggestions please...?

hi there id like to ask for suggestions for holiday destinations that you think would be ideal for my family please. we'd like somewhere that is still quite hot in sept to early october, we like shopping and sightseeing. a beach close by would be a bonus but not essential, preferably no more than 5 hours... show more hi there id like to ask for suggestions for holiday destinations that you think would be ideal for my family please. we'd like somewhere that is still quite hot in sept to early october, we like shopping and sightseeing. a beach close by would be a bonus but not essential, preferably no more than 5 hours away from the uk and it must be somewhere where you don't have to haggle in shops or markets! a lot to ask i know, but we've just returned from egypt and not had too good a time. the hotel and beach were perfect as was the weather of course but the hassle when shopping was a nuisance to say the least! we went in full knowledge that wed have to haggle and expected it as part of the culture but didn't expect it to be so aggressive . some shopkeepers were lovely but most were very nasty and intimidating , (we even got locked in a perfume shop!) which we don't want to have to go through on our next holiday so wed like somewhere where the price you see is the price you pay.
there will be my husband, myself and our 14 year old daughter and we are from the uk (east midlands) all answers greatly appreciated. thankyou x