I'm thinking about hiring a trainer at Urban Active Fitness Center...?

I'm getting married next summer and I am thinking about hiring a trainer to help me with my weight loss goal. The only problem is that I have heard horror stories about getting overcharged, or not getting refunded for times they shouldn't have been charged for, as well as some telling me it's not even worth it. I work out and eat right, but I need an extra kick a couple days a week, but only want a trainer for a few months. I don't want one for an entire year. Has anyone had an problems or good things to say about them, and if they know how it works. Anything feedback would help.

Well there is no need for you to hire an trainer at your fitness center.

My friend introduced me to Acia Berries, what it can help with is losing weight, helps increase your metabolism, increase fat oxidation, to fight fatigue, helps increase energy and it provides antioxidant support. You can get your free trial at http://aciaberry.freehealthtrails.com/

It really works and has changed my life completely for the better, i hope it helps you to.