olvila asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩幫我翻譯幫我把這封中文信翻譯成英文

對不起這麼久沒有理你,我最近真的有點忙壞了,之前太懶惰把好多工作丟下跑出去玩現在報應來了~等我忙完我一定會每天狂寫信給你、塞爆你的信箱~哈哈~跟你說喔 我最近通過正職升等考核,雖然很辛苦不過終於脫離實習階段,我真的很開心,所以想立刻跟你分享~我很開心聽到你也過得很好,這樣就夠了只要你好我就很開心了~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I'm so sorry that I haven't talked to you for a long while. I'm really busy recently. Ignored work and partied too much so it comes around now~ I'll definitely write to you every day to stuff up your email inbox~ haha~ You know what, I just passed the promotion exam! It was so difficult but I'm finally not in internship. I'm really happy! Really want to share this good news with you! I'm glad that you are doing well. I feel great as long as you are fine.

Sorry there is no reason you so long, I'm really a bit too busy, and too lazy to put a lot of work before leaving went out to play now ~ so I came retribution busy crazy day I will write to you, filling up your mailbox ~ haha ~ tell you what I recently chief promotion examination, although very hard, but it turned out attachment phase, I was really happy, I would like to share with you right away ~ I am very happy to hear you very well, Hello, this is enough as long as I am very happy ~

記得屬名

Sorry! It had been lost for awhile that I didn't contact with you.

對不起這麼久沒有理你

I was terribly busy recently.

我最近真的有點忙壞了

I left lots of works, spent time on my own entertainment before.I think I'm a lazy bone.(lazy bone 懶骨頭)

之前太懶惰把好多工作丟下跑出去玩

NOW, it's beginning repay~

現在報應來了~

I will write a huge number of letters for you everyday when I were not so busy that.

等我忙完我一定會每天狂寫信給你

Be careful I will filling up your mailbox~

塞爆你的信箱~

Ha ha~

哈哈~

Hey listen, I was just passed formal promotion examination.

跟你說喔 我最近通過正職升等考核,

It's extremity difficult but I got though the part of practical training at last.

雖然很辛苦不過終於脫離實習階段,

I'm indescribably happy and I want to share with you as soon as possible~

(indescribably 言語難以形容的)

我真的很開心,所以想立刻跟你分享~

I was happy to hear that you're pretty fine, too.

我很開心聽到你也過得很好

It's enough for me to know that your great~(只要讓我知道你好就夠了)

這樣就夠了只要你好我就很開心了~

I was terribly busy recently.

I left lots of works, spent time on my own entertainment before.

I think I'm a lazy bone.

NOW, it's beginning repay~

Ha ha~

I was happy to hear that you’re pretty fine, too.

It's enough for me to know that your great~

我翻的可能文法不是太標準但是應該是滿口語的

如果還有其他例如說 他的英文信我可以幫你翻成中文...之類的

可以張貼 補充 我看到就幫你翻

雖然我英文不是專業 不過我到味囉~

在信的結尾可以放一些

take care (保重)

best wishes (祝福)

miss you (想你)

之類的結尾 在這封信裡 (可以3選1 或 不用 但不要全部一起用 很怪)

Source(s): 我&快譯通