cuty asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

煩請英文高手幫忙中翻英.謝謝!

您好~

我在10/12/2010收到了你們寄給我的For Lost or Damaged Parcels表格.隔天我填寫好後附上PDF檔案回傳給你們.但一直沒有收到回覆.可否跟我確認我的賠償申請是否已經進入程序.非常感謝!

Rating
  • ROY
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir, Well received the empty forms for Lost or Damaged Parcels sent by you on 10/12/2010.In the meantime a PDF file of completed forms for Lost or Damaged Parcels has been returned to you on next day immediately. After few days passed, any concrete reply for this issue from you is still absence. Accordingly, may I have your written confirmation for my compensated application have already entered into your company’s procedure? Thanks in advance for your kind assistance & looking forward to receiving your reply asap. Best regardsXXXXX

Hello ~I am 10/12/2010 received you sent to me For Lost or Damaged Parcels form. the next day I fill in the attached PDF file back to you-but have not received a reply can confirm with me-my claim is entered the program. thank you very much!

Hello,

On 10/12/2010 I received the " For Lost or Damaged Parcels" form sent by your company. I filled out the form the next day and sent it to you in PDF format. But I have yet to receive a reply. Can you please look in your system to see if my claim has been entered for processing?

Thank you much.

• 楓華

Hello,

I have received your For Lost or Damaged Parcels form on 12 Oct 2010. I replied the form in PDF file the next day. But till now I have not receive any feedback yet. Would you please check whether my claim is in process?

Thank you