How is my story extract? :)?

Werewolves and vampires roam the streets completely mindless .However,around 1/1000,000 people are somewhat immune to becoming a vampire or werewolf (the monsters are immortal. The people immune remain humanish for 100 years and then become a full monster). Katerina and Joe are part-vampire. Kevin was attacked by a... show more Werewolves and vampires roam the streets completely mindless .However,around 1/1000,000 people are somewhat immune to becoming a vampire or werewolf (the monsters are immortal. The people immune remain humanish for 100 years and then become a full monster). Katerina and Joe are part-vampire. Kevin was attacked by a werewolf and is sometimes a monster.England is now a place full of danger. Joe wants to return to see his home before he becomes a real monster.

*

Katerina and Kevin couldn't ignore the possibility that the bacteria they were releasing could actually be deadly for monsters like them - and would do more harm than help.
"Look, can't we leave?"
The woman narrowed her eyes. "We're releasing the bacteria in here and outside, you know. There's something wrong with you. This place is safe!"
Kevin turned to Joe, who was walking towards them. "Tell her, tell her that we need to leave!"
"I'm going to London," he said, knowing that nothing there could hurt him - and that there would be all the food he could ever need there.
Anna just laughed. "See, all three of you. Mad. Why would you wish to go to London? And anyway how would you get there - there are no planes, no ships - unless you're planning to row there? Wait, are you going to walk to France and swim the Channel? Good luck with that!" she mocked.
"We're leaving. Now!" Katerina shouted.

“Are you? Are you really? I find it very hard to actually believe that. You have no reason to go to England, after all - only your friend Joe has even been there. You don't know what it is like there. You don't know..."
Katerina stared at Anna’s face, starting to notice something. There was something that looked like fear in her eyes. "You've been to England haven't you?"
Sighing, Anna nodded. "I was born there. Manchester. But I ran so fast, so far as soon as I was old enough. Took a boat to France; and then I walked across the countries. You have no idea what that is like. Wandering alone through the night, not even knowing if you are ever going to reach your destination.If you'll ever be safe."
Katerina's expression softened. "Oh, I know what that's like. Knowing that maybe you should have stayed behind, however bad that place may have been. And thinking, maybe I have started to lose my mind..."

Realising that she was saying too much, Katerina looked away.
Anna frowned. "You thought you were losing your mind? That sounds more like you were becoming a monster, then that you were running to safety."
"I was scared, I left everyone behind," she finally said.
Anna drummed her fingers on the desk. "Why keep running when you're safe? This place isn't perfect, but at least there is food and somewhere to sleep.
Stiffly, Katerina replied. "I didn't come here out of choice, you know. They forced me to stay in your little paradise. I was better on the road."
Anna scoffed. "Of course you were - no monster could have hurt you, you're invincible!" Katerina's eyes widened, and then she relaxed realising that Anna had not worked anything out and was simply mocking her.

"I have to go to England, I owe them that much!" Katerina finally explained.
"You don't owe them your life," Anna finally whispered in response.
Katerina stepped back a little, and looked at how many people were around who looke like they had been here their entire lives. How hopeless they seemed, as if they never imagined that they might leave. Might see the stars rise and fall across the sky once more.
"I know I don't, I'm doing this for myself. I need to. I want to see some other place then Italy..."

Anna laughed bitterly, just as Joe walked to where they were standing.
"This isn't the time for travelling, trust me. I hate having to go in that little car and try to find people when I know I won't. Anyway, we went to the very top part of France, we could practically see England - and we found that no-one was anywhere near Calais. As if even France wasn't far enough away..."
Joe just stood there listening, wondering if they were making the wrong decision once again. He said nothing, but just stood there waiting to see what was the best answer; what would make them safer.

Katerina turned as if noticing Joe was standing there for the first time.
"We're going to England," she repeated, her voice faltering.
Joe looked at her closer. "You don't have to come."
"I do Joe, I mean this place isn't that safe is it?"
Anna smiled grimly. "This is a bunker, an underground bunker-"
Katerina interrupted. "Where's Kevin?"
Joe followed her gaze, his expression darkening. "I hope..."
He didn't even have to finish his senten