Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What do you think about America's war against Iran to punish it for its nuclear program?

What do you think about America's economic war against Iran to punish it for its nuclear program while one of it's biggest allies Israel has yet to confirm or deny its present nuclear arsenal. How do the Americans and their puppets in Europe justify this action?????

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

America isn’t concerned about nuclear capabilities really, America’s goal is to control Iran’s economy, which is to say their oil. America is afraid of organizations like the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) that seek to increase China’s power over oil prices in the middle east. They are also afraid of the agreements between Iran, Russia, Brazil, China, France and several other countries to stop buying oil in USD (Iraq started trading in Euros until it was invaded and forced back to USD).

If America loses control over setting the price of oil, it would be more devastating for them than nuclear war. Iran having nukes is a premise to invade. If Iran ever did build them and the US found out, they would have their excuse to invade. That is why they cooperate with the IAEA. America is looking for any hint of an excuse to get in there and put a US friendly puppet in place.

Keep in mind, America must behave like this now. There is no longer a choice. America has meddled with them for so long, that only a couple countries in the region will still cooperate with them (Saudi, Pakistan). The Taliban refused to give the pipeline to America and instead gave it to an Argentinean firm (within a year they were invaded and their newly installed leader was a man who formerly was an executive at the American oil company that lost the bid to Argentina). Iraq started trading in Euros and encouraged others to change which would have led to mass dumping of USD until hyperinflation destroyed the US. When no one will play ball and the option is losing control of oil pricing to China or Russia or the EU, the only remaining option is invasion.

I don’t agree with what the US did, but I see why. If the US would have never stirred up **** in the middle east for the past century, they wouldn’t likely have this problem and that is the fault of the US, but the problem cannot be solved now without war. This is the nature of Empire.

• 9 years ago

Considering Europe and Asia are closer and the US wouldn't even be in their shooting range unless they sent someone to space to develop a nuclear station there to aim at us, I say let Europe or China or Israel or Russia deal with it. We have our hands full enough as it is with Iraq and Afghanistan. We can't police the whole world with our taxdollars breaking our backs as it is.

EDIT: maybe you haven't been keeping up but Israel admitted years ago they have nuclear power. That's yesterday's news. We supplied it to them so they can be a base for us in the middle east and the Muslims aren't too happy about it. You don't see Israel using it but if a Muslim country like Iran had it you can be sure they wouldn't waste a minute to start bombing every non-Muslim country their missiles could reach. That's the difference between civilized and non-civilized people and why they should never be armed. You don't see the US stopping European and other non-Muslim countries from arming because they don't threaten to use it on innocent people like Muslims do to spread Islam.

• BruceN
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

We don't care about its nuclear program yet. There is a huge difference between 5% enriched Uranium that they can produce and the 90% needed for a bomb. We are just still POd about taking our embassy over in 1980 in violation of every international law and rudely making our friend the Shah move to Maryland, where he sits planning his return. Oh Burning our flag and supporting terrorism hasn't really endeared Iran to us either.

So when they refuse to allow inspections in accordance to verify their compliance with the NNPT, they are really just giving us an excuse to do what we would like to do anyway. AIPAC, the "yellow journalists" at FOX and the military industrial complex are all working very hard to get us to go in there.

• Trev
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Iran has oil: that's all to need to know. Israel buys a LOT of weapons from the USA. Israel has found the secret: buy sweets from the school-bully and you'll be safe. Iran, however, has what the school-bully wants, so the school-bully is rolling up it's sleeves. The teachers are just not looking.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Can't we just send a nuke up the rear of Mahmoud Ahmadinejadadadad (sorry, I stutter every time I say or type that name).

Conservatives want to blow up the whole country of Iran because they have a nut case leader. Wait, they think the U.S. has a nut case leader.....I hope them Tea Baggers don't get their own nuclear program.

• 9 years ago

Because Israel is an ally of ours, and Iran is anything but.

Could you really not figure that out on your own?

• NDMA
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Under the terms of the NNPT Iran has every right to build nuclear power plants and engage in peaceful nuclear research (i.e. medical research). At this point there is no evidence Iran has violated the terms of the NNPT so the US has no leg to stand on!

• 9 years ago

No way my friend!

70milion people,70milion soldiers!

a 5000 yrs civilization wont be defeated by a 500 yrs country(with all of my respects)!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If they didn't have extremists it'd be hypocritical, but they have made threats for no reason, soo, I'd hold off on it until the majority who have influence over there got sense.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

All these penny-ante insignificant "enemies" (who have never threatened anyone beyond their immediate border) add to trillions out of your pocket into US rich class owned military industrial congressional complex.

Have a nice day!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.