Business with friends or friends from business ?

What is your opinion about business cooperation between friends? (Given : There is always disagreements and conflicts in business, that's the normal). What is your opinion about friendship starting from business cooperation?

Waw, all answers are really useful

Best Answer

i think the second one is alright, but as for the first, that would definately ruin the friendship. Its like marriage, the saying goes ''matnasebsh sa7bak'' :D and its for that exact reason. but you can really make friends from business relations...i dont see the harm in that

Business is business .

either between brother or friends there are rules to guarantee the projects minimum risks

if these rules are followed every thing will be alright

also every single detail should be discussed in the beginning of the partnership ...

financing , troubleshooting scenarios even before profits scenarios ,responsibilities (and there is a red line under the word consulting before decision making) ,and yes in the beginning of any partner ship agreements should be made over responsibilities and procedures and that includes signing up for every pound taken or given and even what should be done in case of resolving the partnership itself .

also there is an important note that non of the partners should break the others decision with a worker as workers tend to make there Superior's decisions collide for fun ,

so when a worker tries to put you on that track either intentionally or unintentionally remember that this is exactly how partnerships ends so be wise and make a phone call and consult or ask why as there could be a good reason behind the decission

Source(s): Good Luck peace !

I think starting a business with a friend you know and trust is fine because you already know that person and you are making that choice to start a business with them based on how well you know them. As for the other ,that is possible too,if the other person shares the same ideas about business as you d and has the same sense of values that you do.

• Al

Business and pleasure never mix.

When money comes between people, intimacy flies out the window. This goes to marriages, friendships...any kinda relationships.

• Passio

I don't like it when people say business can not be mixed with your love or friends. I personally support the idea and think that it's even better.

I don't really like it very much because i like my work to be as professional as possible,because i wouldn't want to lose a friend over a business conflict and business is full of that.

It can tear brotherhood bonds between real brothers how about friendship.

totally agree with egy wolf iv seen that between brothers and friends too if u want to keep any relationship keep it away from MONEY and business

Don't like mixing friends/family and business.

My co workers and I are good friends at work but I will never ever hang out with them in public. I have with one girl but that was b/c I needed a ride somewhere she was bad even my guy co workers who aren't angels were like please don't hang out with her. We don't wanna see you ruin yourself. Other than that no.

I try to be as nice as possible to avoid the drama though and I do like them as friends from work and they love me. I'm like the most popular there. But there is a line I draw.

i wouldnt like to make business with anyone ,,elnas nafsetetha zebala,,,,

freinds from business,,maybe but very superficially.....i never worked b4 but i quess that wud be my attitude ..