Dexter: What is your favourite season?

Got to be Season 3 and the end of Season 4 for me. I cried at the end of Season 4, as well as the start of Season 5. >.>

Best Answer

Season two was probably the most exciting and epic because Dexter had so much going on; Rita and the kids, Lila and her psychotic obsession with him, Doakes investigating him, Lundy and the FBI hunting his alter-ego, his brother's Ghost haunting him, and the truth behind his mother's murder.

Season a million is by using a techniques the final season of Dexter! it became staggering the way they built the tale. I only enjoyed it. My jaw in no way hit the floor that no longer complication-free earlier. The twist became insane. I wasnt that shocked as quickly as I found out it became rudy yet whilst i found out he became rather brian and Dexter's brother I went loopy! My jaw hit the floor in disbelief and that i in no way felt tht way with staring at something earlier. i will watch season a million many times returned. Its only staggering. Brian Moser thoroughly built the completed tale of dexter by way of fact if he didnt comprehend his previous then he wouldnt be an identical dexter he's now. No unmarried season would desire to ever beat season a million. Then season 2 became my next in demand, after that season 4 then season 5 and then season 3. Season 3 became terrible. they could make 10 greater seasons of dexter and not something would desire to ever beat season one it became to staggering!

I'm liking season 5 so far just watched episode 4 at episodevault.com

seems like something big is gonna happen next episode :D

i liked the season when that crazy black guy was on there and that pale lady and the black guy hated dexter because he thought it was something wrong with him he was wright tho