Molecular/ net Ionic Equation- chem help --Aqueous solutions of lead(II) nitrate ...?

Aqueous solutions of lead(II) nitrate solution and sodium sulfate are mixed. Lead(II) sulfate precipitates, leave a solution of sodium nitrate. Write the balanced molecular and net ionic equations of the reactions. I dont understand what it is saying. If I had the molecular formula i could solve it. Is it... show more Aqueous solutions of lead(II) nitrate solution and sodium sulfate are mixed. Lead(II) sulfate precipitates, leave a solution of sodium nitrate. Write the balanced molecular and net ionic equations of the reactions.

I dont understand what it is saying. If I had the molecular formula i could solve it. Is it saying lead (II) sulfate is aqeuous and sodium nitrate is solid? or what? i have no idea..
1 answer 1