How to install a timer instead of a wall switch, requiring neutral connection?

I have a plate with 3 wall switches. One controls the light in the hall, the second one controls the outside lights (porch) and the last one controls other outdoor lights. there are 4 cables coming into the box, each with white, black, ground. The four white wires are bunched together; there is a black wire going... show more I have a plate with 3 wall switches. One controls the light in the hall, the second one controls the outside lights (porch) and the last one controls other outdoor lights. there are 4 cables coming into the box, each with white, black, ground. The four white wires are bunched together; there is a black wire going into each of the three switches (on the top screws) and there are wires (bottom screws) linking all three switches together. How would I connect two timers that have black, white, ground and RED?