?
Lv 7
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

"What you don't know doesn't hurt you" - do you agree?

Marc Almond said this. Do you agree with him?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if you never find out.

• 1 decade ago

Agreed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agree.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agree,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the definition of hurt is basically to injure something either physically or mentally, and i guess its impossible to feel hurt if you're not aware of the injury. So technically it won't hurt you if you don't know about it. But in my experience, the longer you don't know about it for usually makes it worse when you eventually find out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well....personally I'd like to know if I had cancer or something before & after it began to hurt me...so I'm gonna have to disagree with Mr. Almond there. =P

EDIT: Hypothetically speaking, of course! I don't have cancer, lol.

• 1 decade ago

well I possibly could of said yes, but i just found out my ex that broke up with me today, married another girl a month ago. He just proposed 2 weeks ago. dang it all he has been cheating and married all this time, so I didnt know and it hurts only because I found out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

agree

• 1 decade ago

agreed

• Alex
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You didn't finish. "What you don't know doesn't hurt you," said the man right before being stabbed by an unkown assailant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kind of. You could have a fatal disease and it would be hurting you without you knowing, but once it gets really bad, that's when you know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.