Tips on buying snow skis?

I am buying skis instead of waiting money renting. I plan to buy skis and bindings and Craigslist and boots online. Will every boot fit every binding? I'm six foot and plan on getting around 160-180 in size. If you have tips or anything it would be appreciated. Thank you

Best Answer

Lucky Bums Kids Beginner Snow Skis and Poles

These were great for my three year old. They are light enough and tough enough. Boots stay securely in the bindings and are a great introduction to moving in skis. The only problem I had was that two buckles are removable and tend to fall off when the boots are not in the skis. Just keep an eye on them if you removed the skis in the snow.

http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Bums-Kids-Beginner-Pol...

..........

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?...

• ?

do no longer purchase any boots on line with out attempting them on first and wearing them tight on your ft for countless hours. the right greater healthy of the boots is the main serious part of the completed ski equipment. As to score the skis you point out, i could checklist them as you probably did. All 3 manufacturers are good to staggering manufacturers, the countless fashions ski diverse and how they are tuned makes a huge distinction in how they ski. Have your bindings inspected and changed at a expert ski save, additionally consult with a good boot greater healthful approximately stability and heel upward thrust interior the boot and binding mixture. Bindings do positioned on out with use, your boots would desire to final 2-4 years reckoning on the kind of days you ski. familiar boot existence is one hundred fifty+ days for me and then they are like mattress room slippers whilst i'm accomplished. 15 days a year ability 10 years, $500 for boots over 10 years is $50 a year. Spend the money for a good greater healthy at a expert save which will assure the greater healthy. properly rather worth the money.