Did anyone go to the Bon Jovi "The Circle Tour" Concert last summer or any of his concerts?

Which City ...

Did he played all the same songs at each city?

Do you know if anyone had V.I.P Passes? How was it

Or do you simply love or hate Bon Jovi's

I did it was amazing..I love his music he puts on a great show!! In Chicago

Favorite Answer

NMS x3, Toronto x2, Chicago x2

No

Yes...me for 5 of these shows. Amazing!!!

Love

BTW...Bon Jovi the band is on tour, not Jon Bon Jovi the man...and I agree that THEY put on an amazing show, with HE leading the band.

Source(s): my own personal experience

That feels like a stunning day on the backyard colorations. Is it a sort of issues the place you may in fact have a picnic-y set up? so a techniques, no longer a ton. Band of Horses is playing in August, even though it rather is like an hour and a nil.5 away and my spouse and that i are not particular if it rather is worth extremely that lots attempt. we've not finished a ton of finding inspite of the incontrovertible fact that. approximately time to start inspite of the incontrovertible fact that. summer is creeping up quickly. i'm extraordinarily excited that we will capture a ballgame on the hot Yankee stadium this summer. I pay attention they do in comparison to outsiders inspite of the incontrovertible fact that so my spouse and that i are thinking of going as undercover yankee followers. do no longer desire to get yelled and mocked. I in no way have been on condition that. *************** thank you adult males. i'm an Angel fan and my spouse's a Mariner fan and it rather is Yanks/Sox so we are sort of Switzerland interior the midst of a conflict. the difficulty is that we are completely interior the obstructed view, affordable seats (that still ran $70 a cost tag, ouch). I parent i'm only in it for the journey so we will the two pass with out team designation or perhaps %. up a Yankees hat to sort of get into the journey slightly. we are actually hoping that sometime we can say we've hit a minimum of extremely some the main stadiums and that i think of it must be neat to have a hat to mark all of them. in any case. i'm no longer aggravating approximately it or something. do exactly no longer desire to worry with being hassled. Moreso, my spouse observed a D-Backs fan only get shredded via like an entire area of ****** followers only for strolling to their seats at Dodger stadium a whilst back and actually does not want that to happen to her. only looked embarassing to have lots interest dropped at her, particularly unfavourable interest. feels like an exceptionally relaxing one colorations. i think of i've got heard of the situation you're speaking approximately. My spouse's cousin observed Radiohead at what feels like that place and pronounced it became rather great.

• D

Went to a concert in Dublin to see him 2003 he was fantastic.