Real vs Milan & Ronaldinho vs C.Ronaldo?

Forza Milan!!! We gonna win this match!...what are your thoughts?

AND

Which player do you think will perform better? Ronaldinho or C.Ronaldo? I know its gonna be Ronaldinho for sure! GOOOOooOoOOo dInHOO!!! :D

Best Answer

The Game will end 1-1 ...

Pato and Ronaldo to score ...

Dinho >>> Entire Real Mierda Squad combined ...

Milan 2-1 Real Madrid (Gol de Ronaldinho).

Big game should be amazing. With the amount of talent and neither team has been playing to full potential so it should make for a very edgy affair.

Ronaldinho will out preform Ronaldo but I think Robinho will be man of the match.

C Ronaldo is a cocky d-bag, but sadly Ronaldinho is in the twilight of his career and C Ronaldo is in his prime...

But I hate Jose Mourinho. Any way he can be made to look like a fool is fine with me.

I hope Ronaldinho carves them up and scores a hat trick.

I am anticipating a great match tomorrow and AC Milan with Dinho, Robinho, iBra, Pato a deadly combination. I will wait and see how well this combination going to play against the Real Madrid.

I am rooting for AC Milan.

Go AC...

• mina

I'm not sure who will win the match but I know Ronaldinho ( former Barca player ) is waaay better than the fake Ronaldo :)

Ronaldinho. Ronaldo is just for the good look.

Ronaldinho and Pato will both steal the show against Real Madrid we know C.Crynalda will ***** and fib if he doesn't score a goal

Ronaldo 25, Ronaldinho 30..

Real Madrid 2-0

Ronaldo

If Ronaldinho was at his prime, that would be an obvious answer, but to say Ronaldinho>Ronaldo now is silly.

^ To the answer above, saying he's cocky now is INCREDIBLY silly seeing as you don't know him personally.

AC Milan got this LOL