zhz2004 asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 10 years ago

What is the most important inventions of all time?

Favorite Answer

The movable type printing press, which made to written word available much more widely and quickly.

Powdered baby milk (formula).It's introduction in the 1860s drastically cut infant mortality,and led to an ongoing population increase globally.

Antibiotics, which have saved literally millions of lives since their development.

• I say it is wheel. Imagine why Indians of America couldn't advance, that was because of the wheel, it enabled other world to make world smaller than it seemed to be. Only imagine the thing that would make such revolution in exploring space as made wheel in exploring earth of course it will be the most important invention

Source(s): myself

In my opinion, the 3 most important inventions of all time (1) fire-before fire, humans had no protection from wild animals, after we learned to use fire we were safe from animals as long as we stayed close to the fire. This gave us a chance to be social w our fellow tribe people and exchange ideas. (2) Farming: After we learned how to plant crops and grow food, we were no longer dependent on catching and killing animals to eat, we now had leisure time to start to build civilizations. and (3) the atomic bomb it is an awesome invention that killed millions in WW2, but now because of the bomb, we have nuclear medicine, nuclear energy and someday, nuclear will carry us to the stars.

For sure it has got to be the taming of fire. Without fire our species would have been a helpless mass of preys desultorily roaming in the jungle. With fire, we got heat, light, warmth, protection from the ferocious beasts, better diet and digestive system and a precursor to the development of civilization and language.

Find out in detail here:

http://myworldjourneys.com/2013/12/26/the-most-imp...

I'd say irrigation. It definitely helped spur humanity from hunter-gatherers to a settled way of life. People realized that with adequate work, food could be made available and they didn't have to starve. They settled, more and more people came and joined or settled themselves and created their own communities. Then these communities were hustling and bustling with people and ideas were able to be spread more easily and thus the rise of human innovation, art, trade, and way of life- the city.

• HOOK

Rocket Engine

Atomic fusion

Radium

Nitro Glycerin

Electricity

Telephone

Telegraph

Television

Gasoline

Dynamite

Machine gun

Gun Powder

Sewing Machine

Lasers

Hip replacement

artificial heart

The hoover. My boss makes me sweep the carpets at work because they don't have a hoover that actually works. It's the most retarded thing ever. I also like how carpets feel under my feet.

fire, irrigation, wheel, metalurgy, printing press, steam engine, penicillin, combustion engine.

jet propulsion

I think the printing press has had the greatest impact since its invention

a sewage system

You mean "What are"?

Proper grammar & enunciation!