promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

中文翻英文,希望能比較符合想要表達的詞句(贈20點)

因為有太多專有名詞了,用翻譯軟體也言辭不達意,所以求助各位英文好的大大>"<

遠東蔡會長於九月中旬時,請旅行社規畫邀請遠東獅友們一起前往大邱的行程,連著開了數次會議,導致不能前往的主因是受限於行程規劃。

遠東蔡會長希望在大邱只停留一天,因為遠東蔡會長擔心停留時間會耽誤預定行程,不過大多數參加的獅友堅持停留大邱兩天。而我老公說明獅子會明文規定,獅友們是必須停留兩天參與姐妹會活動,並且強調前往大邱之主要目的為參加受証、增進姐妹會交流,旅遊則是次要目的。最後遠東蔡會長的宣告造成本屆大邱之行破局,導致我那個性衝動的老公與遠東蔡會長起了語言上的衝突,更差點引起肢體上的衝突。

在此道歉的原由是我當初的選擇,原本蔡會長這屆是我老公要接任的,是我反對,因為會長事多、交際多,老公說話太直接,看不慣的事是不會給別人留情面,所以常常得罪人。而我是每天在和健康挑戰的人,所以當初如果不要有這麼多的考慮,今年就不會這麼難看,真的對不起。

我不喜歡虛偽,所以實話告知,請崔會長、梁會長、文會長見諒,我們遠東欠你們海東一個道歉。雖然我們是因為獅子會認識為好朋友,以後也不知會有什麼變化,但絕不會是獅子會的關係而影響友誼,所以我想和梁會長、正玉,約定一日是朋友,終生為朋友。

PS:遠東、海東、名字不能翻譯就畫○○

3 Answers

Rating
  • Jessie
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

遠東蔡會長於九月中旬時,請旅行社規畫邀請遠東獅友們一起前往大邱的行程,連著開了數次會議,導致不能前往的主因是受限於行程規劃。

In the mid-September, Chairman Tsai from Far East asked the travel agency to arrange a sojourn to Dah-Chio for Far East Lions Club. After couples of discussion, the trip was nipped in the bud due to the itinerary limits.

遠東蔡會長希望在大邱只停留一天,因為遠東蔡會長擔心停留時間會耽誤預定行程,不過大多數參加的獅友堅持停留大邱兩天。而我老公說明獅子會明文規定,獅友們是必須停留兩天參與姐妹會活動,並且強調前往大邱之主要目的為參加受証、增進姐妹會交流,旅遊則是次要目的。最後遠東蔡會長的宣告造成本屆大邱之行破局,導致我那個性衝動的老公與遠東蔡會長起了語言上的衝突,更差點引起肢體上的衝突。

Chairman Tsai wished to stop by Dah-Chio for a night only because he was worried about the itinerary delay. However, most of the Lions Club members insisted to stay in Dah-Chio for two days. My husband made a regulation brief of Lions Club charpters and said" According to the regulation, members have to stay two days to participate in the sorority activities. Besides, the major purpose to Dah-Chio is for certification and sorority association and the trip itself is minor.". At last Chairman Tsai made an announcement of trip cancellation. My husband was a little bit implusive and the trip cancellation caused a verbal conflict between him and Chairman Tsai. The minor physical conflict is nearly involved.

在此道歉的原由是我當初的選擇,原本蔡會長這屆是我老公要接任的,是我反對,因為會長事多、交際多,老公說話太直接,看不慣的事是不會給別人留情面,所以常常得罪人。而我是每天在和健康挑戰的人,所以當初如果不要有這麼多的考慮,今年就不會這麼難看,真的對不起。

我不喜歡虛偽,所以實話告知,請崔會長、梁會長、文會長見諒,我們遠東欠你們海東一個道歉。雖然我們是因為獅子會認識為好朋友,以後也不知會有什麼變化,但絕不會是獅子會的關係而影響友誼,所以我想和梁會長、正玉,約定一日是朋友,終生為朋友。

Hereby, I would like to apologize for my previous decision. My hubsand should have taken over Chairman's position originally. I was against it because I know being a chairman is super held up and busy. Besides, I have poor health and my husband is upfront and sometimes he is somehow harsh on people. Now my concerns became nightmares and caused so much inconvenience towards to this incident.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

韓國的大邱是Daegu,不是Dah-Chiu。

• 10 years ago

I am a true and honest person. I would like to apologize to Chairman Tsui, Chairman Liang, Chairman Wen for so much inconveniences that I have caused.

Although we become good friends through Lions Club, our friendship will not

change due to this incident no matter what may come in the future. Here

I would like to ask Chairman Liang and Cheng-Yu to be my good

friends foever and ever.

2010-10-21 11:18:31 補充:

I HAVE SYSTEMATIC TROUBLE....SO I GOT THE REST FOR YOU IN A SEPARATE WINDOW.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.