Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

中文翻英文,希望能比較符合想要表達的詞句(贈20點)

因為有太多專有名詞了,用翻譯軟體也言辭不達意,所以求助各位英文好的大大>"<

遠東蔡會長於九月中旬時,請旅行社規畫邀請遠東獅友們一起前往大邱的行程,連著開了數次會議,導致不能前往的主因是受限於行程規劃。

遠東蔡會長希望在大邱只停留一天,因為遠東蔡會長擔心停留時間會耽誤預定行程,不過大多數參加的獅友堅持停留大邱兩天。而我老公說明獅子會明文規定,獅友們是必須停留兩天參與姐妹會活動,並且強調前往大邱之主要目的為參加受証、增進姐妹會交流,旅遊則是次要目的。最後遠東蔡會長的宣告造成本屆大邱之行破局,導致我那個性衝動的老公與遠東蔡會長起了語言上的衝突,更差點引起肢體上的衝突。

在此道歉的原由是我當初的選擇,原本蔡會長這屆是我老公要接任的,是我反對,因為會長事多、交際多,老公說話太直接,看不慣的事是不會給別人留情面,所以常常得罪人。而我是每天在和健康挑戰的人,所以當初如果不要有這麼多的考慮,今年就不會這麼難看,真的對不起。

我不喜歡虛偽,所以實話告知,請崔會長、梁會長、文會長見諒,我們遠東欠你們海東一個道歉。雖然我們是因為獅子會認識為好朋友,以後也不知會有什麼變化,但絕不會是獅子會的關係而影響友誼,所以我想和梁會長、正玉,約定一日是朋友,終生為朋友。

PS:遠東、海東、名字不能翻譯就畫○○

Rating
  • Jessie
    Favorite Answer

In the mid-September, Chairman Tsai from Far East asked the travel agency to arrange a sojourn to Dah-Chio for Far East Lions Club. After couples of discussion, the trip was nipped in the bud due to the itinerary limits.

Chairman Tsai wished to stop by Dah-Chio for a night only because he was worried about the itinerary delay. However, most of the Lions Club members insisted to stay in Dah-Chio for two days. My husband made a regulation brief of Lions Club charpters and said" According to the regulation, members have to stay two days to participate in the sorority activities. Besides, the major purpose to Dah-Chio is for certification and sorority association and the trip itself is minor.". At last Chairman Tsai made an announcement of trip cancellation. My husband was a little bit implusive and the trip cancellation caused a verbal conflict between him and Chairman Tsai. The minor physical conflict is nearly involved.

Hereby, I would like to apologize for my previous decision. My hubsand should have taken over Chairman's position originally. I was against it because I know being a chairman is super held up and busy. Besides, I have poor health and my husband is upfront and sometimes he is somehow harsh on people. Now my concerns became nightmares and caused so much inconvenience towards to this incident.

韓國的大邱是Daegu,不是Dah-Chiu。

I am a true and honest person. I would like to apologize to Chairman Tsui, Chairman Liang, Chairman Wen for so much inconveniences that I have caused.

Although we become good friends through Lions Club, our friendship will not

change due to this incident no matter what may come in the future. Here

I would like to ask Chairman Liang and Cheng-Yu to be my good

friends foever and ever.

2010-10-21 11:18:31 補充:

I HAVE SYSTEMATIC TROUBLE....SO I GOT THE REST FOR YOU IN A SEPARATE WINDOW.