Have you ever been caught with your hand in someone else's cookie jar?

Favorite Answer

Well, not exactly. In fact, the only cookie jar I remember ever seeing is one my great grandma gave me. It's brown and in the shape of a sheep that's sitting up like a dog on her hind legs and it has a facial expression sort of like Elsie the cow from Borden's milk; real happy and friendly. The lid is her head and on her apron it says "for good little lambs". =D

But there was that time a while back when I swiped those Yoo-Hoo drinks from that old woman's shopping cart because their weren't any more since the shelves were getting bare because of the buying frenzy before one of the hurricanes. Either Hurricane Ike or Gustav, I'm not sure. Of course I paid for them & so I didn't exactly steal them... but sort of. She was probably getting them for her grand-kids and then had to go home empty handed, letting them down. They probably still resent her for it and secretly despise her. Or they might even be blatant about their contempt, especially now that two years have passed. That's a long time to be holding on to a simmering grudge... like slowly stirring a pot of gumbo only with malice for okra, wrath for crawfish and obnoxious sass and smack for seasoning. I've felt bad about it ever since. =(

Then one time one of my uncles bought my aunt a box of chocolate candy for Valentine's Day and I went over there and discovered it and was trying to find the ones with peanuts except I could only tell by taking a tiny bite. So I took bites out of most of them but never found any with peanuts. I didn't figure it would matter because they'd probably both think the other one did it. But then my aunt found them all with a bite taken out and got mad and my cousin Angelica (who knew I'd been over there around that time, and who, by the way, is really more like the devil and is very inappropriately named) confronted me about it. I admitted I'd done it and just said I was looking for the ones with nuts and she angrily told me that none of them had nuts because it was a heart shaped box of assorted cremes. Then she accused me of doing it on purpose because I must have seen the movie "Crimes of the Heart", which I hadn't, and then went on to say that I was just like Jessica Lang's character in that movie and that even though I was basically a good person I was oblivious to the feelings of the people around me and also to the consequences of my actions and was, as a result, actually a terrible person. =*(

So I guess my answer is, at last, both yes and no. I almost never eat cookies anyway, but I do kinda like Double-Stuff Oreo cookies. And if I see a cookie jar that has some in there, well, I'm going to have some because it's not really stealing but more like sharing. And if I had some of my own I'd share them with you. But I just don't eat enough cookies to buy any, so I might as well eat some of yours. =D

Omega

I'm kind of stupid so I have to ask. Do you mean an actual cookie jar, or is that like a metaphor?

Of course... I've been caught wacking it by my big brother.

My boyfriend was caught by my dad with his hand in my cookie jar.

But me getting caught?

Nah. I'm sneakier than that.

my brother caught my ex face first in my cookie jar...

yeah... that was embarrassing

Source(s): lesbian

no,,, i'm not a thief...

oh ho ho.....Not yet ;P