Besides J.R Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.. who is YOUR personal FAVOURITE COMMENTARY DUO..? + BQ's..?

*Other than Jerry Lawler and J.R. who is your favourite commentary duo..? Why are they your favourite..? Note - You favourite commentary team is your favourite.. so it can be from any promotion, currently active or not.. BQ1- Who are your TOP FIVE FAVOURITE...? (1) WWE Hall Hall Of Famers.. (2) Current... show more *Other than Jerry Lawler and J.R. who is your favourite commentary duo..? Why are they your favourite..? Note - You favourite commentary team is your favourite.. so it can be from any promotion, currently active or not..

BQ1- Who are your TOP FIVE FAVOURITE...?

(1) WWE Hall Hall Of Famers..
(2) Current WWE Wrestlers..
(3) Former WWE Divas..
(4) Current WWE Divas..
(5) Retired WWE Wrestlers who are not in the Hall Of Fame..
(6) Current Wrestlers who are currently active but do not work for the WWE..
(7) Announcing Teams ( any promotion any time period.. J.R and King can be included in this one) -

BQ2- Have you ever been to a live event.. IF NOT.. which wrestling show in history would you have liked to attended..? And IF SO.. do you prefer to go to live events or would you rather watch in the comfort of your own home..?

BQ3- What was the last PPV you ordered..?

*If you haven't already.. and you have the time please give my other Question a shot.. :)
- Other Question - http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

Thanks to all answers on both questions.. I appreciate it a lot! (:

;) lol™
Update: For BQ3.. of course I mean what was the last WRESTLING PPV you ordered lol..
Update 2: @ PoP .. sorry.. try an asprin..? lol xD lol and I should have clarified.. for BQ1 .. you're supposed to name your personal Top Five.. for all seven questions.. lol