Walmart attendance policy?

I'm a part-time employee at my local walmart and I know that I have missed more than at least 4 days. I've searched around the internet and people are saying those days missed only apply if they are 8-hour shifts and others say it applies to days missed in general. Long story short, a member of... show more I'm a part-time employee at my local walmart and I know that I have missed more than at least 4 days. I've searched around the internet and people are saying those days missed only apply if they are 8-hour shifts and others say it applies to days missed in general.

Long story short, a member of management explained the attendance policy to me and a few other new employees the day we all got hired and I haven't been given a warning of any kind.
I was wondering if anyone that formerly worked at Walmart or was a manager at a Walmart could explain whats going on.