promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
tomcostigan asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Michael Turner, Arian Foster or Rashard Mendenhall?

I need to start two of them.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Foster definitely - he's the number 1 fantasy RB so far. Turner has the easier match up; the Eagle D has allowed 512 rushing yds, 243 receiving yds and 6 TDs to RBs. The Browns are the only team in the league that has not allowed a RB to score on the ground although they have allowed 1 receiving TD. They have given up 557 rushing yds and 118 receiving yds to RBs.Mendenhall has significantly outperfoprmed Turner to date and the Falcon offense hasn't played all that well on the road. I would give the 2nd spot to Mendenhall.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Very good runningbacks you have there. Mendenhall is playing the browns but big ben is back so they mite pass but mendenhall will still get his carries. Foster is against the chiefs which are off to a hot start and the texans passing game hasnt been good so far. Michael the burner Turner is against the eagles who also have a very good LeSean Mccoy at runningback. Both the falcons and eagles both have good cores so the Turner choice is difficult. if Vick was playing for the Eagles it would have likely been a passing game. If the Eagles get up early, itll be a passing game if not Turner and Mccoy will get their carries but Turner has been a bit inconsistent so that ones up to u becuz i dont want to give you a wrong choice. Probably Mendenhall and Foster.

Source(s): Fantasy Analysis plus my gut, i recently started going with my gut becuz fantasy football is such a guessing game even tho resting one of your top players is risky thats the hardest part.
  • 10 years ago

Michael turner and mendenhall. With falcons playing at eagles they let up a rushing touchdown mostly every game. Look for him to have a big game. with big ben coming back it will not be a factor for mendenhall because he can get some short passes and playing the browns

Source(s): FF experience
  • 10 years ago

Turner and Mendenhall. Eagles D is average and Browns D is garbage. Foster is going to be marked all day long by the Chiefs who have proved they now what they're doing defensively.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Turner, and Mendenhall. After fosters fast start teams know to key on him now and with Johnson not being 100% he should probably sit this week.

• 10 years ago

Foster i beleive he can keep his pace going, and mendenhall he is just amazing

• 10 years ago

mendenhall and turner

• 10 years ago

foster mendengall

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.