Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Did you ever lose your happiness?

i lost it long time ago .....................

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I did and then I thought I found it recently but it left in a hurry. Now I'm just lonely again.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I just lost a bit of it knowing someone close to me has cancer//but on the other hand I found that the world is too small and you have people who care for ur feelings and this has made me happy !

u know I am sure ur time will come soon to be happy again!

x

• 9 years ago

Yeah i lose it like every 6 hours a day and gain it back every 3 hours a day

what about u?

• 9 years ago

Oh yes! When the '90s ended I totally lost it and haven't gotten it back since.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not really,I admit somethimes I will be blue and couldent care less about anything els.But then all of my friends who love me and care come up to me to comfort me.

I admit things happen in life that may make you sad things like Death,A divorce,A broken relatioship, ya know lots can happen.but dont be blue about it.

Things happen for a reason.

• 9 years ago

.............happiness that stays forever, leads to insanity......

Happiness is mostly , moments! One, having often happy moments, is considered Happy.

You lost it long time ago, so be sure that life is preparing this empty space to be soon filled with many happy moments, again!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I lost mine a couple days ago...my mouse died! Yes my pet mouse! Don't give me thumbs down I was trying to keep them so they wouldn't be eaten by peoples snakes!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, and ever since it was lost, I couldn't find it again

• Only a couple times but it's back

• 9 years ago

I lost it a few times but I found it soon enough. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.