Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Did you ever lose your happiness?

i lost it long time ago .....................

Favorite Answer

Yes I did and then I thought I found it recently but it left in a hurry. Now I'm just lonely again.

I just lost a bit of it knowing someone close to me has cancer//but on the other hand I found that the world is too small and you have people who care for ur feelings and this has made me happy !

u know I am sure ur time will come soon to be happy again!

x

Yeah i lose it like every 6 hours a day and gain it back every 3 hours a day

what about u?

Oh yes! When the '90s ended I totally lost it and haven't gotten it back since.

Not really,I admit somethimes I will be blue and couldent care less about anything els.But then all of my friends who love me and care come up to me to comfort me.

I admit things happen in life that may make you sad things like Death,A divorce,A broken relatioship, ya know lots can happen.but dont be blue about it.

Things happen for a reason.

.............happiness that stays forever, leads to insanity......

Happiness is mostly , moments! One, having often happy moments, is considered Happy.

You lost it long time ago, so be sure that life is preparing this empty space to be soon filled with many happy moments, again!

I lost mine a couple days ago...my mouse died! Yes my pet mouse! Don't give me thumbs down I was trying to keep them so they wouldn't be eaten by peoples snakes!

Yes, and ever since it was lost, I couldn't find it again

• Only a couple times but it's back

I lost it a few times but I found it soon enough. :)