What team was the least impressive yesterday? most impressive?

Once again it is time for your least and most impressive team(s) and after yesterday it should be a LONG list of least impressive.

Least Impressive: Where do I start? Neither Ohio St nor Nebraska played like top ten teams. After coming off a big win against Bama, South Carolina lays an egg in Kentucky.

Most Impressive: Wisconsin proved why they are the best one loss team in college football. Texas made Nebraska look silly. Mississippi St put up 10 points in the first quarter against Florida and STILL won. Auburn's offense looked FANTASTIC and with Cam running the helm, Auburn is a serious contender.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • DCR
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

least impressive: Nevada Wolfpack, Air Force, Ohio St. (even though I felt that they were overrated in the first place), South Carolina, and Nebraska (one dimensional offense and small defense).

most impressive: Wisconsin, Texas, and Auburn (even though it looked more like Arkansas making too many mistakes)

• 4 years ago

Least Impressive: Texas - The Longhorns have lost 4 out the last 5 games. If the Nebraska receivers hadn't dropped so many passes, it would have been 5 straight loses. Most Impressive: Nebraska - Huskers score 24 points in the 1st quarter against the #6 ranked team. Roy Helu, Jr. set an all-time Nebraska single game rushing record with 307 yards.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Most - Texas. They dominated the no. 5 team and won a game that 83% of people thought they would lose.

Least - South Carolina. How can you beat Alabama and then lose to Kentucky? What?

Source(s): I know a lot of people will say Wisconsin, but they didn't impress me because I knew they were good enough to win it.
  • 9 years ago

Wisconsin was most impressive, they beat the best team in the country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Auburn a serious contender......LOL.....they gave up 43 POINTS to a team that barely I mean barely beat Texas A&M................................SEC = OVER F"IN RATED

• 9 years ago

Least: OSU and Nebraska.

Source(s): Sorry dude Auburn is not that impressive, they'll lose a couple games. Count on it.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.