asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請英文達人幫我看文法跟用字有沒有錯

In this summer vacation, I have been to Kaohsiung National Science and Technology Museum to visit the exhibition of Leonardo da Vinci. Da Vinci is not only an artist, but also an excellent scientist. He invented a lot of things about military operations, hydraulic engineering, musical instruments, timekeeper, and flying machine. He had an impressive well-known saying “Successful people rarely waiting for the opportunity comes, they always take the initiative to create opportunities”.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

You did a good job! In this summer vacation, I had been to Kaohsiung National Science and Technology Museum to visit the exhibition of Leonardo da Vinci. Da Vinci is not only an artist but also an excellent scientist. He invented a lot of things about military operations, hydraulic engineering, musical instruments, timekeeper, and flying machine. He had an impressive well-known saying — Successful people rarely waiting for the opportunity to come, and they always take the initiative to create opportunities instead. 建議用During this summer vacation, I (once) went to …à 在這個暑假期間,我曾經去過… 暑假過了用過去式表達,不能用現在完成式,可用過去完成式 現在完成式à到現在為止曾經… à暑假未過完才用現在完成式I have been to ……+ (until now) / 經驗、次數 過去完成式à到當時為止曾經… à暑假8月底結束用過去完成式I have been to ……+ (until then) / 經驗、次數 à not only … but also … 連接兩個單字、片語,不加逗點; 連接兩個子句、句子時才加逗點。 à an impressive well-known saying — 用破折號說明 『諺語(說法)』 à 最後一句不適用分詞構句Successful people = they兩個子句主詞相同,屬於 『 對等子句 and 對等子句 』 ~供您參考並請指教~

Source(s): English Grammar of Libra

基本上是沒啥錯啦.Exhibition,Leonardo D Vinci, Hydraulic, 都要大寫.要我改的話,把have been to 改成visit.This summer vacation, I visited the Kaohsiung National Science and Technology Museum, and visited(要+ed) the exhibition of Leonardo Da Vinci.He invented numerous of inventions(跟很多的解釋一樣) related(比較高的用法) to military operations, Hydraulic engineering, musical instruments, timekeeper(這是啥??), and flying machine. He has once said “Successful people rarely waiting for the opportunity comes, they always take the initiative to create opportunities”.

Source(s):
  • Successful people rarely waiting for the opportunity TO comes

沒有錯誤