Anti virus program: legit product or a scam company?

Anybody ever heard of ANTIVIRNET.COM? My other laptop is infected. I cant get into the internet, except for that website. Its out of germany, but I have no idea if their product is legit or not. Im not asking if they have a good product. Im asking if its a legit anti virus company! My other computer... show more Anybody ever heard of ANTIVIRNET.COM? My other laptop is infected. I cant get into the internet, except for that website. Its out of germany, but I have no idea if their product is legit or not. Im not asking if they have a good product. Im asking if its a legit anti virus company! My other computer had a trial version of Norton. It expired. I tried to click into the Norton trial version so it could go to Norton's website and subscribe me, but even that does not work. I have one functioning laptop. I want the TWO functioning laptops I had earlier today. Any ideas?
Update: so how do I get the computer un-infected without a harddrive wipe? will the infected files prevent an anti-virus download?
Update 2: latest events: I followed the instructions given by "danny b" in his answer, and that fixed my problem!! I found the file created by the rogue viral infiltrator. I deleted. afterwards, I still was not able to get into internet, so I had to go internet options and try to re-create my internet... show more latest events: I followed the instructions given by "danny b" in his answer, and that fixed my problem!! I found the file created by the rogue viral infiltrator. I deleted. afterwards, I still was not able to get into internet, so I had to go internet options and try to re-create my internet set-up. of course it told me my wireless internet connection was already set, but the diagnosis said device not accepting connection. I dug out the orange ethernet cable and connected the router to the laptop, then went into connections, in one place I chose default options. Bottomline these rogue malwares always mess up internet connections. My internet is restored. Albeit I have NO IDEA what individual step fixed the internet connection.