How do I sound less gay?

I am straight (obviously), but unfortunately, I've started to sound a little gay. Sort of like Chelsea Handler. So how do I sound not gay?

Favorite Answer

If you mean you are sounding feminine or whiny flamboyant, then I would suggest finding some good examples of guys on TV, movies etc that you like their sound. You can change the way you come across easily. I did when trying to remove an accent. Now I speak without an accent, which makes it hard to tell what part of the country I am from.

it is in simple terms the proper way you're guy. appearing does not factor out your sexuality...I propose it's going to make me have a raffle all and sundry is, whether I comprehend i won't say for specific different than i attempted to discover out. i don't act gay in any appreciate...do I take a inspect to not? Nah, i used to be raised by technique of my dad who's amazingly masculine and he'd consistently communicate approximately women around me so being a guy was in simple terms elementary to me and me being gay does not propose i'm not a guy lol. it fairly is why I hate the finished "who's the guy and who's the girl?" crap...uhhh we each and each have balls? extraordinarily specific have been each and each adult males or we bought an subject.

Just enjoy your voice.

If its your voice then Idk you need mature to a higher pitch but if its the way you talk its gonna be kinda hard lol.

Like a friend of mine states, how the hell do you sound straight or gay?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au4Vf...

Can you please answer my question?

LOL do more work out