Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

how can i improve this?

I am not alive. But I am not dead. I do not know what I am. I am not human, nor animal. People may call be a creature of destruction or terror. They are right. I am not peaceful. I kill to live. If I do not kill, I go mad. In a week, I kill at least ten people throughout the world. Why do I kill? I have no reason. I just do.

Right now, I am stalking my next victim. Her name is Susan Parks. She has three children, and is a math teacher. But this doesn’t matter. I wait outside the school for Susan. It is dismissal for the children. They don’t see me. I do not harm the children, for I am a child myself. They run past to their buses, and I wait. The buses finally pull away, and I prepare myself. I know that Susan stays until dark on these fall nights, her husband caring for the children.

The sun starts to set. I wait. Other teachers leave the building. I ignore them- I have interest only in Susan. At last, the sun is hidden. Night has come. I watch, and finally, Susan leaves. I smile and run to her car to hide. Susan parks in the lower lots, away from the street lights. She comes closer. As she unlocks her car, I attack.

I use no weapons. I do not use my hands. I use my mind. I watch as Susan drops to her knees, then rolls onto her back. She suffers and writhes on the ground. Her papers are no splattered in her own blood. The windows of her car break and the glass shards pierce her skin. She is not yet dead, oh no, I drag out the death. I show no mercy.

The silence of her pain is deafening. Her eyes roll back in her head, and her mouth is open in a silent scream. Susan blinked and her eyes returned to normal but still had pain. She looked around for her attacker, and saw none. I laughed, and her heart finally burst. She died with fear frozen on her face. Susan was fun to kill, usually they die on impact. I like when they suffer.

But now, I must go to her family. I do not kill one person. If they have a family, I kill them too. I go to Susan’s home. I open the door. The husband and children are asleep upstairs, I can feel them. I go upstairs and watch them sleep. I decide to leave the children be. But I destroy the husband. He dies on impact, unlike his stronger wife. His body becomes nothing more than limbs. I arrange them in a pile, and go for the children. I do not harm them. I lift them gently and place them around their father’s body. They are still asleep. They will wake to find their dead father.

I leave, and return to retrieve Susan. She has not yet been found. I take her to a nearby river and place her carelessly on the bank. Then I flee into the night- a silent killer.

Favorite Answer

I am not alive, I am not dead. I am not human, nor animal. People may call me a creature of destruction or terror and they would be right. I am not peaceful, I kill to live. If I do not kill, I go mad. In a weeks time I kill at least ten people throughout the world. Why do I kill? I have no reason. I just do.

Right now, I am stalking my next victim. Her name is Susan Parks. She has three children, and is a math teacher but this doesn’t matter. I wait outside the school for Susan. It is dismissal for the children. They don’t see me. I do not harm the children as I am a child myself. They run past to their buses, and I wait. The buses finally pull away, and I prepare myself. I know that Susan stays until dark on these fall nights, her husband caring for the children.

The sun starts to set. I wait. Other teachers leave the building. I ignore them, I only have interest in Susan. At last, the sun is hidden. Night has come. I watch, and finally, Susan leaves. I smile and run to her car to hide. Susan parks in the lower lot away from the street lights. She comes closer. As she unlocks her car, I attack.

I use no weapons. I do not use my hands, I use my mind. I watch as Susan drops to her knees and rolls onto her back. She suffers and writhes on the ground. Her papers are splattered in her own blood. The windows of her car break as shards of glass pierce her skin. She is not yet dead, oh no, I drag out the death. I show no mercy.

The silence of her pain is deafening. Her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth is open as she emits a silent scream. She looked around for her attacker and saw no one. I laughed, and her heart finally burst. She died with fear frozen on her face. Susan was fun to kill, usually they die on impact. I like when they suffer.

Now I must go to her family. I do not kill one person. If they have a family, I kill them too. I go to Susan’s home. I open the door. The husband and children are asleep upstairs, I can feel them. I go upstairs and watch them sleep. I decide to let the children be but I destroy the husband. He dies on impact unlike his stronger wife. His body becomes nothing more than limbs. I arrange them in a pile and go for the children. I do not harm them. I lift them gently and place them around their father’s body. They are still asleep. They will wake to find their dead father.

I leave, and return to retrieve Susan. She has not yet been found. I take her to a nearby river and place her carelessly on the bank. I flee into the night; a silent killer.