Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Windows Media player cannot play dvd?

I get this error message everytime I pop in, specifically, the third season of 30 Rock:

"Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with digital copy protection between your DVD drive, decoder, and video card. Try installing an updated driver for your video card."

The weird thing is, I can play season 1, 2 and a little bit of 3 just fine, it's just the third disc giving me issues. Anyone know how to fix this?

Best Answer

Get the latest driver for your video card.

Aunsoft DVD Ripper is the first-rate easy-to-use DVD decryptor, DVD backup and converting tool which can quickly crack DVD encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC), decode the configuration of DVD disc, and ISO, IFO files and then encode or convert to AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, DivX, XviD, 3GP, TS, FLV, ASF, DV, AAC (5.1 channels), MP3, WMA, AIFF, AC3 (5.1 channels), etc format, so that you can upload to YouTube, Hulu, Myspace, Websites or play on iPad, iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4, Droid X, Droid 2, HTC EVO 4G, other Android Phones, Blackberry, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Sansa, etc anytime anywhere.

Aunsoft DVD Ripper is also a great DVD Editor, which could let you easily cut DVD clips to select wanted content for converting and then merge desired DVD clips into only one, add text/image/video watermark to protect the DVD copyright, crop DVD black edges to fill in the full screen, adjust brightness/contrast/saturation to get more comfortable visual effect and so on. And it is really a time-saving program for ripping any DVD with fast speed and perfect A/V sync.

http://www.aunsoft.com/dvd-ripper/

I recommed you to use Leawo Free DVD Creator I think it is the easiest software i have ever tried, to burn video to dvd with menu.Download Leawo Free DVD Creator here:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkw22TZxLDE... Wish it can help, good luck!

Source(s): yahoo.com