Why do I feel pissed off when my wife goes out with her friends?

My wife likes to go clubbing with her friends every couple weeks, she always asks me first and I always say I don't mind, but when she's gone I get mad and I can't explain why. She always looks so hot when she goes out, but I trust her and I KNOW she would never screw around with another guy. She... show more My wife likes to go clubbing with her friends every couple weeks, she always asks me first and I always say I don't mind, but when she's gone I get mad and I can't explain why. She always looks so hot when she goes out, but I trust her and I KNOW she would never screw around with another guy. She occassionally asks me if I want to go. We met at a nightclub type party when we were in high school, been together 8 years married for 3 years with 2 kids. She's in her mid 20's and always looks super hot when she goes out. She says she wants to feel young and have fun and I want her to be happy. She tells me to go out with my friends, but regardless of what I do, I always get so mad when she is out drinking and dancing without me. Should I just chill out or what?
15 answers 15