Chipushi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How do I lose my belly fat without reducing weight in other parts of my body?

Hi, I've been struggling in reducing the size or losing weight in my belly fat. If I do diet, I lose weight in my tight, legs, necks, stomach and arms. What I want to know is: How can I lose or reduce my belly fat without reducing proportions of my body since if I lose more weight I'd look like a skinny fat.

Best Answer

The enclosed ten tips are designed to help you lose weight fast.

The first 5 will get your metabolism working quickly to burn fat quicker and then you the 5 tips that follow will help you lose weight easily.

These 10 tips can be incorporate in sensible any diet and will see you shed pounds and lose weight fast!

1

Source(s): Drop lbs fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?2x6cz
  • trudi

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://weightsci.com/OQNjNN
  • Melsy

Unfortunately you cant choose the places that you will loose weight from, if you begin working out, you will probably loose weight all over. If ur tummy is where you usually put must of of ur weight on, then there is a high chance that most of ur weight loss will come from there. Just start going to the gym.. do cardio 4-5 times a week and between 30-45 mins each time. (cross trainer and rowing machine are my 2 favorites). Add some weight training in ur workout as well. Since you want to loose weight off ur belly, focus on the machines designed for the stomach. If you do find that u are loosing weight in other places, you can build muscle to even out ur body. Example: You find that you are loosing weight off ur bum. Doing weights designed for the butt muscles will help build up ur butt and keep u in proportion. Hope I helped!

Lose Weight Fast

In this article we are going to show you some sensible PROVEN Ways to lose weight fast.

1. Drink water

2. Eat regularly

3. Eat lots of fibre

4. Consume more good fats

5. Get plenty of quality protein

6. Carbohydrates can help you lose weight

- Healthy life every day!

Watch this video at http://www.customizedfatloss.link to learn how you can lose belly fat and get six pack abs in a short period of time. It will blow your mind. I was able to lose the belly fat and get ripped in only 6 weeks.

You will also have access to a fully customizable online weight loss software system which uses body type, age, sex, weight and current fitness level to determine the most appropriate amount of food to eat and when. It also includes a training program specific to your body type. Good luck!

Hi there,

I think you might be getting a little mixed up with what you want exactly. You say that you want to lose "weight" but that means you might want to get rid of some muscle too. You then say that you'd like to "shape" (I'd call it tone) your body a little which implies you want to build some muscle. I'm not trying to pick at your question - I just want to clarify the point for you.

To answer it in the best way, I am going to look at it as if you want to get rid of fat AND build muscle at the same time. If you're looking to "trim" and "tone" your body, and espectially because you suggest you are not that overweight, I would suggest you start performing more intensive aerobic exercises such as jogging. I wouldn't think you need to change the whole way you eat or go on a diet because if you're wanting to build muscles - it's better to do it all with exercise.

Exercises like jogging won't exactly "build" your muscles on your stomach but they will help reduce the extra fat around there. Depending on how fit you are, you should go on daily or bi-daily jogs of around a mile. To build muscles, you should concentrate on anaerobic exercises such as sit-ups to help build muscles.

These muscle-building exercises will give your muscles the toning and training they need to grow and become more prominent. To start to see a real difference with sit-ups, you should be looking to do no more than 100 every day (more than that will often hurt your muscles).

If you stick to doing those two forms of exercise - jogging and sit-ups, you should see real improvements in a week or two. Remember, you should do them as often as you can (I.E every single day).

Brightly coloured turmeric not merely makes your curries taste fab, but it really contains curcumin, an active ingredient that breaks down high-protein dishes, burns fat and also holds back the growth associated with new fat tissue, according towards the Journal of Nutrition.

Grating lemon zest straight into food could stop the need to snack. According to The particular Journal of Nutrition, fibrous pectin in lemon peel turns into a sticky gel in your own stomach which stops you absorbing sugar quickly.