Superbikes Ducati 848, 1098,1198 or MV Agusta F4 1000?

Wanting a bike, and not sure which of these would present the better experience I want/need lots of power, Speed, and good handles. A bike that would be good on and off the track. Both brands of these bikes look great but Still would value any1s opinion on the styles. and open to suggestions if you think other... show more Wanting a bike, and not sure which of these would present the better experience
I want/need lots of power, Speed, and good handles. A bike that would be good on and off the track. Both brands of these bikes look great but Still would value any1s opinion on the styles. and open to suggestions if you think other bikes are better recommend them. But this would be my fist bike if I were to get either 1. So experienced Ducati and Agusta Owners, plz Weigh in.
Update: I understand what most of you are saying. I have heard that b4 and still hasnt ran me way. I hav a M license. But I want to my first bike that "I OWN" to be either of these. Im not an Idiot so believe me when I say I know what Im getting myself into and any mistakes will be completely based on me. So I... show more I understand what most of you are saying. I have heard that b4 and still hasnt ran me way. I hav a M license. But I want to my first bike that "I OWN" to be either of these. Im not an Idiot so believe me when I say I know what Im getting myself into and any mistakes will be completely based on me. So I would like to have opinons on either of these bikes. Just the bikes