Foundation year at universities in the UK?

i'm an american student interested in attending university in england to get my bachelors degree, specifically universities in london. however although i have a high gpa 3.7 out of 4 (grade point average) i did not do well on the SAT (the american standerdized tests that most colleges/universities require) so i... show more i'm an american student interested in attending university in england to get my bachelors degree, specifically universities in london. however although i have a high gpa 3.7 out of 4 (grade point average) i did not do well on the SAT (the american standerdized tests that most colleges/universities require) so i am looking into doing a foundation year that way the universities will not need to look at my SAT scores. my only concern is that once i am done with my foundation year will i have to take a standerdized test like an SAT or a prospectus to get into a universities bachelor progamme? for example if i attend kings university in london and i take their foundation year will i then be automatically transfered into the bachelors program if i have good grades or will i need to take a prospectus of SAT even though i did a foundation year?
Update: i'm aware its a waste of my time and money but since my SAt scores aren't great there's really no other way for me to get into the universities.