Dead Frontier 3D problem!?

The screen stays blank as soon as the site loads, the video plays fine but nothing else is working?

I've tried it on another computer and it's the same problem. Is this an internal problem?

Favorite Answer

Recently Dead Frontier has become much more popular, with several thousand players online at once. Unfortunately, at the moment four thousand players is all the server is able to support, which leads to slow loading and many troubles.

Yesterday Dead Frontier Staff attempted to move to a better server with more stable hardware, but were ultimately unsuccessful. Your current problem should be resolved now, and things should start running smoothly again soon.

Source(s): Dead Frontier Moderators

Ok I had the same problem on my mac, if your using a mac this might help: Download it -.-

If that doesnt work then I had a problem where everything but the interface loaded, try hitting fullscreen. Other than that my friend I don't know what to tell you, use Google Chrome for your browser, its recommended by AdminPwn or Neil if you know his name personally.

It's a internet connection problem. my solution is from the link.