CAR or SUV, which of these two is fast and safe ?

hi guys this is ANANT from India and I want to invest 10 to 14 Lakhs for buying a for buying a four wheeler can somebody please tell me which of these two CAR or SUV,is fast and safe specially for indian roads in mountains and in monsoon season i like to drive fast but along with safety?

Favorite Answer

SUV Car is fast and safe as well specially for Indian roads in mountains and in monsoon season, as SUV cars provide good grip on all types of road.

http://auto.indiamart.com/cars/sport-utility-vehic...

http://www.carazoo.com/suv

SUVs are vehicles originally designed to go off road, are usually 4x4, have good towing abilities and can carry more than four passengers. Since they are usually built on truck chassis, it is suited for rocky and slippery roads. A car should be faster that an SUV as it's body is sleek and streamlined to reduce air resistance.

• Erika

MERCEDES each and all of the WAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i admire THIS subject remember! ok so when I became sixteen my dad have been given me the 2013 GL, its an SUV, even even though it weighs 2.5 kilos. don't be fooled via those stupid commercials, they are ALL LIERS. Any Mercedes is a thank you to bypass. The GL is designed to provide up for you in case you return to on the edge of a motor vehicle. in case you get a particular protection equipment, its astounding. in case you nod off the guidance wheel will vibrate. in case you do no longer respond the seat will shake. in case you nevertheless do no longer respond the vehicle will park itself and contact 911. If the vehicle senses you bypass out of the white traces on the roads then it is going to pull you lower back in. it is the ideal AND maximum secure motor vehicle EVER.