CAN I BYPASS THE SECURITY LOCK FOR MY BLACKBERRY?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I FORGOT THE SECURITY CODE FOR MY BLACKBERRY AND I DONT WANNA DO A MASTER RESET IS THERE A WAY TO BYPASS IT
Best Answer
  • G answered 4 years ago
There is no way to do it without wiping all the info.

There is a way to reset the Blackberry in order to bypass the security lock. Keep in mind doing this will wipe all information on the device. The information which is wiped off the device itself would be (emails, photos, stored addresses and contacts, programs)
But the assigned phone number and the ability to make/receive calls will remain afterwards.

-Enter the wrong password until you run out of password attempts. (you will need to enter the word blackberry after the at the last attempt (Blackberry devices default to 10 password attempts)
-When you get to this point the device will wipe itself. This process normally takes several minutes. Afterwards the device will appear to have shut off and will restart itself.

-Keep in mind also. Pulling the battery can count as a password attempt
  • Rate
  • Comment
Sign In 

to add your answer

No other answers

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock