? asked in PetsDogs · 10 years ago

i dont know whats wrong with my puppy?

my little puppy is a red/blue nose pit and he hasnt been eatting for 3 days now and i dont know what wrong????

HELP ME PLEASE

thank u

my puppy is a red/blue nose pit and he hasent been eatting for 3 days now..His eyes are watery,cold nose,and and hes body tem. is warm wat do i do???

Also i cant take him to the vet i dont have the money????

Favorite Answer

People on Yahoo! Answers are starting to make me loose all faith in humanity. I *facepalm* in most questions I read now. Take your dog to the vet. Do you have a brain and just chose not to use it, or are you really that dense?

Is he active? Is he drinking? Has he done #1? #2? Is his nose hot and dry (meaning he might have a fever?)

Has he had his shots? Are you forcing food on him he doesn't like?

Get a small piece of raw meat and see if he'll eat it.

Anyway, you have to get him to a vet. Only a vet can really tell you what's wrong.

Source(s): experience

Re home your puppy...Why do people insist on getting dogs when they have no money?

ADD: Vets will treat your animals even if you haven't got the money up front. They'll simply make a "tab" for you and you can repay them for SAVING your pets LIFE! For goodness sake.

Straight to the vet! there's something certainly wrong with that poor puppy!

addition: Take it to the damn vet! i didnt have money totake my puppy to it and ijust took it i got charged $100!

I don't care if you can't afford the vet that puppy needs to go. If you were sick your parents would find some way to take you to the doctor to see what was wrong. That puppy had done nothing wrong and doesn't deserve to suffer by starving itself. Find a way. If you can't afford it then you should get rid of it. If you can't care for a dog because of expenses then you shouldn't have one in the first place. That puppy needs you to take care of it. They don't know how to do that for themselves. You make me cry because you can't take care of that puppy.

Source(s): Dog owner all my life.

Well sorry, we can't tell you what's wrong if you just tell us he's not eating.

Is he vomiting, not drinking, lying down, having diarrhea, having a dry nose that's warm, drooling? He can have a stomach virus.

The only thing to do would be to take him to a vet. If you can't afford it then WHY DID YOU GET A DOG?

there could be a number of things wrong with your dog, like worms, or other serious or even fatal conditions. your best bet is to go see your local vet or SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), then can help you with this problem for extremely cheap.

Source(s): high level of experience

I have no idea what's wrong with him either. I'll be that your vet could really help your poor little puppy here.

• Jess

Yeah, we don't know what's wrong with your puppy either... >_>

Take her to the vet.

Uhmm, Vet?