Jedi
Jedi asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 decade ago

How do I find out the wattage of my microwave?

I've had my current microwave for 6 or 7 years. It's old, and the door is starting to crack and peel. I need to get a new one. It's GE brand, and white with a turntable thingy inside. I love the wattage of my current microwave, but I honestly forgot what the wattage is/was. How do I find out? I remember buying it from walmart at the time. Thanks

• James
    Favorite Answer

Look for a label on the back or on the inside or something. If it says 1.1 kilowatts, that means it has 1100 watts. etc etc

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I've had my current microwave for 6 or 7 years. It's old, and the door is starting to crack and peel. I need to get a new one. It's GE brand, and white with a turntable thingy inside. I love the wattage of my current microwave, but I honestly forgot what the wattage is/was. How do I...

Source(s): find wattage microwave: https://biturl.im/fB6IQ

You can check their website, perhaps they have some stats on the appliance. Otherwise look on the inside of the door, sometimes it's written there. If this is a microwave that is 'free-standing' the wattage might also be written on the back or underneath it.

Magic Chef Model MCD11E38

1200 watts .is the max at high setting 700 is max at low setting.never seen it listed like that most just give you the max wattage,

My microwave says 60 hz. what does that mean? It does not show kw

• Linda

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awfyc

The MW every time for both.

• Gary B

TUrn it around and look on the back.

it is printed on the label.