Jedi
Lv 5
Jedi asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 decade ago

How do I find out the wattage of my microwave?

I've had my current microwave for 6 or 7 years. It's old, and the door is starting to crack and peel. I need to get a new one. It's GE brand, and white with a turntable thingy inside. I love the wattage of my current microwave, but I honestly forgot what the wattage is/was. How do I find out? I remember buying it from walmart at the time. Thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look for a label on the back or on the inside or something. If it says 1.1 kilowatts, that means it has 1100 watts. etc etc

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do I find out the wattage of my microwave?

I've had my current microwave for 6 or 7 years. It's old, and the door is starting to crack and peel. I need to get a new one. It's GE brand, and white with a turntable thingy inside. I love the wattage of my current microwave, but I honestly forgot what the wattage is/was. How do I...

Source(s): find wattage microwave: https://biturl.im/fB6IQ
  • 1 decade ago

You can check their website, perhaps they have some stats on the appliance. Otherwise look on the inside of the door, sometimes it's written there. If this is a microwave that is 'free-standing' the wattage might also be written on the back or underneath it.

• 4 years ago

Magic Chef Model MCD11E38

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

1200 watts .is the max at high setting 700 is max at low setting.never seen it listed like that most just give you the max wattage,

• 7 years ago

My microwave says 60 hz. what does that mean? It does not show kw

• Linda
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awfyc

The MW every time for both.

• Gary B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

TUrn it around and look on the back.

it is printed on the label.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.