TRE asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Antonio · 9 years ago

HELP!..should i go to sam houston state university. or university of texas at san antonio?

I want to get a degree in criminal justice and business administration.which school would b better 4 tha 2

Favorite Answer

I went to UTSA and loved it. I think that depends on certain things such as: what is more affordable?

where are you closer to? Which school ranks better in these departments? Find out where you would be happy going to school and living.

appears like the porn pass became meant to be an insult to piss off the known public as nicely as a potential of having interest. I propose, i'm with you, why hand out porn, why no longer hand out a e book approximately Einstein? This experience exhibits you that many Atheists are only out to piss human beings off and doubtless no longer interested in enticing in any significant interactions.

UTSA definitely

• Kris

UTSA..........Hook'em Horns !

Source(s): my smart brain