Is Jared Leto dating his Assistant?

Jared Leto's secret relationship.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • iamx
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know if it's still going on, but he dated her. Her name is Emma Ludbrook.

• 4 years ago

Who cares???? And why would anybody care? Wow. . . too many people in our society have such lame lives I guess they need to live vicariously through overhyped, undertalented, self promoting, self serving, selfish hollywood jack offs! Really. . . think about it. . .why should you care who Lindsay Lohan is dating anymore than who some lady living 5 houses down from you is? GET A LIFE!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The question should be: Is Britney dating her assistant. But i'd say no cuz I'm straight and I'm porking my ex manager at the moment. I'm an icon b*tch!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Don't know. She goes on most of the (insanely long) tours with him. Technically she doesn't have to work as his PA anymore because she's a rich business woman now ( can basically thank Jared for that ), but she just continues doing it!! My guess is she's a friend with benefits but I think he's too snobby to date her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't know, but that isn't a very good idea lol. She could like sabotage him if they get in a fight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.