Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Is Bob Whitaker's Mantra hate speech?

" Liberals and respectable conservatives say there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

"What they advocate is GENOCIDE!"

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No its not hate speech and can be used in countries that have that hate speech law.

He is just pointing out the obvious which some people either don't see or don't like as genocide is a big crime to be hit with.

This everybody he talks of are the anti-whites who are pushing for open boarders and blended societies and so on and so forth since the liberals and respectable conservatives only target white countries and don't force it on anyone else it goes against the international law on genocide. Which might be why some people think its hate speech because no one likes to find out they have been breaking an international law. So they would rather all the white rabbits not know about it so they won't get onto a constant message which points out what they are up to. Cause if the white rabbits don't see it the pink rabbits (those who look like us but have no loyalty to us) can go back to their business of white rabbit genocide.

Here is the definition of genocide

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide was adopted by

the United Nations General Assembly on 9 December 1948 as General Assembly

Resolution 260. The Convention entered into force on 12 January 1951.[1]

It defines genocide in legal terms, and is the culmination of years of campaigning by

lawyer Raphael Lemkin, who coined the term by reference to the Simele massacre,

the Holocaust, and the Armenian Genocide[2]. All participating countries are advised

to prevent and punish actions of genocide in war and in peacetime. The number of states

that have ratified the convention is currently 140

Definition of genocide

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part,

a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated

to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

– Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[3]

Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:

(a) Genocide;

(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;

(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;

(d) Attempt to commit genocide;

(e) Complicity in genocide.

– Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 3[3]

The convention was passed to outlaw actions similar to the Holocaust by Nazi Germany

during World War II. The first draft of the Convention included political killings,

but the USSR[4] along with some other nations would not accept that actions against

groups identified as holding similar political opinions or social status would

constitute genocide,[5] so these stipulations were subsequently removed in a political

and diplomatic compromise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it is hate speech, and have you ever heard anybody say what he claims "everybody" says?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.