What right do we in the west have to impose our cultural attitudes on other countries?

In particular in regard to Iran and stoning.

What are your thoughts on this?
Update: Joe - invalid comparison.
Update 2: Run and Tell That - I agree with you, but if you could be a little less vehement about it it would be easier to follow.
Update 3: "I want to impose my attitudes and values on all wrong people" Which conception of "wrong"? Define "wrong". How do you know you are 'right'? That is a concerning attitude. You want to talk about Hitler? Fine. That was exactly Hitler's attitude. Very simplistic and... show more "I want to impose my attitudes and values on all wrong people"

Which conception of "wrong"? Define "wrong". How do you know you are 'right'?

That is a concerning attitude. You want to talk about Hitler? Fine. That was exactly Hitler's attitude. Very simplistic and largely ineffective comparison.
Update 4: Also, Joe, you cannot make compare the gassing of the Jews to the stoning of women in Iran. Women are not stoned solely for being women - the Jews however were gassed solely for being Jews by the Nazis. 'Invalid comparison'.