Matt asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Is the movie Paranormal Activity scary?

Hi.

Tomorrow I'm going to stay over at a friend's house. He said that at about 7pm, we'll watch Paranormal Activity. Now, I'm 13. And everyone else at the sleepover is also 13. They said that it "wasn't that scary". I'm just worried. I don't really like horror movies. There will be 4 people there, so I won't be alone. And it won't be at midnight or anything.

Is it really scary?

Favorite Answer

It's only scary if you believe in paranormal stuff and demons sorta thing and it's mainly a movie that wants to make you jump. It's a jumpy movie meaning the movie will do stuff to trick your mind and then does a sharp scare to make you jump. That's what Paranormal Activity does

I just rented the movie today and finished watching it , its not as scary like its alright boring at first but has scary moments the movie was short tho

It's not as scary as people make it out to be.

The film is short whose scary moments only last for a few minutes and there are a few of them all together.

It seems to me that as soon as the movie got really good it ended.

I think It'll be very good for a sleepover!

GO FOR IT!

Paranormal Activity has its moments. If you're not paying attention to the movie, you could miss subtle moments where the camera captures some creepy activity. I think you'll be okay, though. The movie's not gory or overly violent or anything. Have fun!

if you believe in ghosts it can be. i watched it with friends at my house but we took a lot of breaks and it wasn't scary at all. i do have to admit that the next couple nights were hard to sleep.

No.

If you scare easily then probably, but it's a pretty terrible and laughable horror movie.

i do find it a bit scary but it depends on yur level of whats scary and what isnt, i guess it more scared me becoz i know that kind of stuff can really happen to you becoz i deal with stuff like that everyday but on another note im used to it

its not scary actually ...but it is different from other scary movies .. thats why most people like that movie very much ...

No it's not scary. Use the movie as a way into your girly friend's panties and have your first sexual experience. Feels good man.

Source(s): feelsgoodman.jpg

no it's not really scary...but if you get scared easily then yes it will be to you