Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

加加D asked in 商業與財經投資 · 1 decade ago

期權市場相關內容翻譯-20點

幾個句子不太知道應該怎麼翻譯...

●So, it's going to be worth a lot more than this one was down here because we're at the money.

●Any little jostle upward is going to put it in the money.

●There's a big chance that this will become in the money, so it has real value; whereas, down here, the option doesn't have much value because it would take a big price move to put it in the money.

●Let's say, at this point, when the stock price is 25, I'd rather own the option than to own a share minus $20 because the option can't fail me as much as the share can.

●The share minus $20 could be negative in value before the exercise date, but the worst that can happen to my option is it would be worth nothing

許多跟金融有關的專業名詞

我又不是學這科系的

所以翻譯很有困難

請大大幫幫忙吧...

1 Answer

Rating
  • 丘引
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

因為履約價在價平(at the money即市價與履約價相同),所以它(本論述以買進買權為例)會比履約價小的價位高。 當股價稍微往上漲一點,此(價平)履約價就進入價內(in the money)。 它進入價內的機會很大,所以已具有真正的價值。至於低於此的履約價,價格就不那麼高了,因為要進入價內還需要漲一大段。 在此,假設現股股價25元,股價將跌20元,則寧願作選擇權(買進買權)而不買進現股,因為選擇權不會虧損如現股那麼多。 現股跌20元時,在結算日(the exercise date)前,買現股已處虧損,但選擇權最壞的狀況則是選擇權無執行價值(損失權利金)。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.