Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 1 decade ago

What are some good places in Miami?

I don't live in Miami, but my boyfriend is visiting me in Florida from England and he's flying into MIA. We're planning on staying there for a day before we drive back to my city, and I haven't been to Miami since I was a teenager but I still want to be a good host and see the city

I know Miami can be expensive, but what are some good restaurants/dessert places/etc that we should try that aren't too expensive? Anything else we should see while we're there?

Favorite Answer

South Beach, look for a public parking and eat Pizza Rustica in 863 Washington Ave. You'll love it.

Pine Crest Gardens is a beautiful and relaxing small park.

Bay Side, take the boat tour of the bay, lunch at The Knife and souvenir shopping.