Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 1 decade ago

What are some good places in Miami?

I don't live in Miami, but my boyfriend is visiting me in Florida from England and he's flying into MIA. We're planning on staying there for a day before we drive back to my city, and I haven't been to Miami since I was a teenager but I still want to be a good host and see the city

I know Miami can be expensive, but what are some good restaurants/dessert places/etc that we should try that aren't too expensive? Anything else we should see while we're there?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

South Beach, look for a public parking and eat Pizza Rustica in 863 Washington Ave. You'll love it.

Pine Crest Gardens is a beautiful and relaxing small park.

Bay Side, take the boat tour of the bay, lunch at The Knife and souvenir shopping.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.