? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

Its been two years since i have seen my gay son.?

It has been two years since I have seen my son. He was 16 when I caught him in bed with another boy. I was so outraged and embarrassed for our family, fearful that our neighbors would find out. In our state, we have a safe surrender law that allows us to drop off an unwanted child instead of the alternative of abortion, but there is no stipulation on the age so long as the child is under 18. I abandoned him. Now recently he has called us and tried to re establish contact with us. How can I keep him away? I still don’t want my neighbors to find out he’s gay.

Best Answer

tell him the truth: that you are narrow minded and hateful and do not deserve to be his parent.

• Laredo

If I were in your position, I would be much more worried about what the neighbors will think when they find out what YOU have done to your own son. Your sins are far greater than those of your son. If you have any sense you will open the door WIDE at your house and welcome your precious son back HOME with open arms. There is a good chance your neighbors already know your son is gay; they just have enough class to stay out of things that are none of their business.

Why do I get the feeling that this just might be a test run to collect opinions or perhaps it might be a Troll question? Either way, you now have my opinion.

I take it you are not religious. Quit worrying about what your neighbors will think, he is your son. Should he disown you for being a bad parent and not loving him enough under all conditions and situations. I have relatives that are so called gay and I really don't care what some one else thinks.

I call TROLL on this one! I say bump what the neighbors think! He's your son and if you can't accept him he's better off without you in his life

Please.

I don't believe this story.

And your neighbors already know he's gay, if this is a true story. Plus, they have their own problems, and could not care less what their neighbor's son is doing.

Just tell him that you're a horrible mom who's a *****

you are so mean

how could deny your own son?

• Rose

You are a terrible person and should consider voice box deactivation.

You need to booby trap your home. Ever seen that movie Home Alone? That's a good start there. Maybe get some dogs...

Source(s): Home Alone 1,2 and 3

As someone just said

Tell him you don't like gays, that he is the worst thing that's ever been yours (ok...it wasn't a good try ok?...next time it would be a better parody =/ ), that you are ashamed of him, because he is homosexual....and that he is so weird and embarrassing that you don't deserve to be loved by anyone else =D

HE IS HOMOSEXUAL AND HE DOESN'T HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HETEROSEXUAL, AND YOU ARE HIS MOTHER, AND YOU HATE HIM FOR BEEN DIFFERENT; PLEASE WOKE UP!!!

YOU CANT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SON, BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sorry, but you really need help...RACIST

**OK...I'm mad because your question...so?

***YES I'M SHOUTING

****My english is bad becuase it's my second language..ok?

• You've gotta kill him. It's the only successful solution.