Can prayer help ease chronic constipation?

Can prayer help ease chronic constipation?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes. First write down all your prayers. Then pray. If still no movement, you can work it out with the pencil.

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Best Constipation Cures

• 9 years ago

Maybe. If chronic constipation is a problem, try prayer to see if it will help. Maybe it will lessen the "uncomfortableness" of it. Good luck!

• Paul
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes it can, but I would strongly suggest going to your GP and getting an enema (assuming all other options have been tried). That's a very serious illness get it sorted urgently as it can be fatal if left too long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I gotta say it-- That was a crappy questin.

Have you tried eating nothing but whole, real foods-- all-natural whole grains, whole fruits, whole vegetables, very litle animals and animal products, very little processed junk "food"? It works for me to avoid constipation all together. Eating natural foods that God made seems to work wonders.

• 9 years ago

Yeah.

I know your question sounds funny, but many Saints have had digestive issues. They asked God to relieve it and they were healed (example Mother Angelica). Yeah, God can do anything.

• 9 years ago

No.But getting off the drugs will.lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Try a laxative instead.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

lol...seriously...It will probably help but i think u need to hit the laxative aisle

• Candy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes, but not for the anal retentive people who refuse to believe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.