Can prayer help ease chronic constipation?

Best Answer

Yes. First write down all your prayers. Then pray. If still no movement, you can work it out with the pencil.

• Mary

Best Constipation Cures

Maybe. If chronic constipation is a problem, try prayer to see if it will help. Maybe it will lessen the "uncomfortableness" of it. Good luck!

• Paul

Yes it can, but I would strongly suggest going to your GP and getting an enema (assuming all other options have been tried). That's a very serious illness get it sorted urgently as it can be fatal if left too long.

I gotta say it-- That was a crappy questin.

Have you tried eating nothing but whole, real foods-- all-natural whole grains, whole fruits, whole vegetables, very litle animals and animal products, very little processed junk "food"? It works for me to avoid constipation all together. Eating natural foods that God made seems to work wonders.

Yeah.

I know your question sounds funny, but many Saints have had digestive issues. They asked God to relieve it and they were healed (example Mother Angelica). Yeah, God can do anything.

No.But getting off the drugs will.lol

Try a laxative instead.

lol...seriously...It will probably help but i think u need to hit the laxative aisle

• Candy

yes, but not for the anal retentive people who refuse to believe